ARC Business Development RLF Grants Guidelines:
RLF borrowers must comply with the requirements of Federal, State, and Local laws concerning:
- Facility access for the physically handicapped P.L. 90-480 as amended (42 U.S.C. 4151, et seq.).
- The Davis-Bacon Act (40 U.S.C. 276a-276a-5) when any contract for construction, alteration and/or repair including painting and decorating in excess of $2,000 is financed in whole or in part by an ARC RLF (42 U.S.C. 3222),
- Civil Rights requirements in Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended (42 U.S.C. 2000d-2000d-4), and 15 CFR Part 8, as it pertains to the exclusion of persons on the ground of race, color, or national origin. The Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended (42 U.S.C. 6101, et seq.) and 15 CFR Part 20 as it pertains to denying the benefits of receiving federal financial assistance. Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 794) prohibits discrimination on the basis of handicap in any program. The Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 (42 U.S.C. 3121, 3123 et seq.), as it pertains to denying persons participation on the basis of sex in any program receiving federal financial assistance.
- All State and local environmental review requirements with all applicable Federal, State and local standards, including:
- The Clean Air Act, as amended (42 U.S.C. 7401 et seq.);
- The Federal Water Pollution Control Act, as amended (33 U.S.C. 1251, et seq.);
- The Flood Disaster Protection Act of 1973, P.L. 93-234, as amended (42 U.S.C. 4002, et seq.) Executive Order 11988, Floodplain Management (May 24, 1977), and regulations and guidelines issued thereunder;
- Executive Order 11990, Protection of Wetlands (May 24, 1977);
- The Endangered Species Act of 1973 P.L. 93-205, as amended (16 U.S.C. 1531, et seq.);
- The Safe Drinking Water Act, P.L. 93-523, as amended (42 U.S.C. 300f-300j-9);
- The Wild and Scenic Rivers Act, as amended (16 U.S.C. 1271, et seq.);
- The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act of 1980, P.L. 96-510, as amended (42 U.S.C. 9601, et seq.); and
- The National Historic Preservation Act P.L. 89-665 (16 U.S.C. 470, et seq.).
- Providing a drug free workplace as defined by the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 812) and 21 CFR 1308.11.
ARC Business Development RLF Guidelines | Appendix A | The RLF Form | Appendix B | Table B-1 | Schedule B-1 | Schedule B-2 | Schedule B-3 |