Business Development Revolving Loan Fund Grants
ARC RLF Guidelines: Schedule B-2
(This version not for submission.)
Name of Grantee______________________________________________________
List of Loans Outstanding During the Reporting Period Ending______________
1. Name, City/County & State of Borrower
2. Original Loan Amount
3. Date Loan Closed
4. Interest Rate
5. Term of Loan (year/mo.)
6. Unpaid Principal Balance as of Cut Off Date ____________ $ *
7. Loan Current? or How Long Delinquent?**
8. Jobs Created (C)/ Saved (S)***
* Total of Principal Balance column must agree with total loans outstanding as shown at the bottom of Schedule B-1.
** Use Schedule B-3 to report the actions being taken to resolve the delinquent situation for each loan reported as delinquent.
*** Specify new jobs or jobs saved. Use (C) for new jobs created and (S) for existing jobs saved.
ARC Business Development RLF Guidelines | Appendix A | The RLF Form | Appendix B | Table B-1 | Schedule B-1 | Schedule B-3 | Appendix C | Schedule B-2 in PDF format