- Purpose and scope of this part.
- Effect on other issuances.
- Additions and exceptions.
Subpart B—Pre-Award Requirements
- Forms for applying for grants.
- Special grants for "high-risk" grantees
Subpart C—Post-Award Requirements
- Standards for financial management systems
- Allowable costs
- Period of availability of funds
- Matching or cost sharing
- Program Income
- Non-Federal audit
Changes, Property, and Subawards
- Real property.
- Subawards to debarred and suspended parties
Reports, Records, Retention, and Enforcement
- Monitoring and reporting program performance.
- Financial reporting.
- Retention and access requirements for records.
- Termination for convenience.
Subpart D—After-the-Grant Requirements
- Later disallowances and adjustments.
- Collection of amounts due.