The Investments Supporting Partnerships In Recovery Ecosystems (INSPIRE) Initiative provides funding to address the substance use disorder crisis across Appalachia by creating or expanding a recovery ecosystem that will lead to workforce entry or re-entry. If your organization is new to federal grant writing, you are writing an INSPIRE grant for the first time, or need a refresher on effective grant writing practices, this virtual workshop will prepare you to respond confidently to key components of the INSPIRE RFP.
The workshop will address the following topics:
- Understanding how applications are reviewed and scored and tips on completing your application to maximize your score.
- Gathering data to support your statement of need and using this data to inform your project scope of work.
- Building and leveraging partnerships to strengthen your application.
- Common errors with the budget and budget description.
- Connecting the statement of need to the project description and the budget.
- Completing the SF424 and writing winning letters of support.
You are encouraged to attend the full workshop, but you can drop in for the sections that align with your needs. Register today to secure your place!
About the Trainer
The workshop will be led by Tara Kunkel, a grant-writing expert with years of experience as a federal funder, a peer reviewer, and a grant writer.