Join us for a series of five coffee break webinars to prepare a grant proposal under the Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC), a U.S. Department of Labor initiative for the Appalachian and Delta Regions. Our WORC technical assistance provider, Chamberlin/Dunn, will provide informational sessions on the nuts and bolts of the FOA, managing the grant writing process, demonstrating need and strategic alignment, preparing budgets and the budget narrative, and developing outputs and outcomes for impact and sustainability.
- Monday, May 17: Nuts and Bolts of the WORC Initiative (Register)
- Tuesday, May 18: Managing the Grant Writing Process (Register)
- Wednesday, May 19: Demonstrating Need and Strategic Alignment (Register)
- Thursday, May 20: The SF-424, 424-A, and the Budget Narrative (Register)
- Friday, May 21: Outputs, Outcomes, Impact, and Sustainability (Register)
Register by Friday, May 14, for sessions beginning Monday, May 17. Webinars will be recorded and posted for those unable to attend live.