Standard Forms for Construction Applications

These forms are part of a grant application for a construction project. Note that a construction project requires another federal agency with which ARC has a memorandum of understanding, or a Registered State Basic Agency, to administer the ARC grant funds. Prior to filling out any of these forms, please speak with your state’s program manager to confirm eligibility.